Monday, June 13, 2005

A LITTLE DSM MOMENTUM IN TUCSON

I sent a letter to the publisher of the Tucson Daily Star making the same point. I haven't gotten a reply but this letter to the editor came out today:

I am appalled at the lack of coverage and investigative journalism in regards to the Downing Street Memo.

If any of you have a shred of journalistic integrity left, I beg you to spend the time, energy and money to look into this story, and make it the front page news that it so urgently deserves.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why such an obviously important story like
this should fly under the radar like it has unless it's the intimidation this administration uses to advance it's neo-con agenda.

Where is the liberal media bias when you need it?

Gary Robar

Tucson

http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/opinion/79354.php

No comments: