Sunday, January 14, 2007

PRES. FREDO IS KING!!!

From his interview on 60 Minutes:

PELLEY: Do you believe as commander-in-chief you have the authority to put the troops in there no matter what the Congress wants to do?

BUSH: In this situation, I do, yeah. Now, I fully understand they could try to stop me from doing it. But I made my decision, and we're going forward.


Ooooh! Here's a great quote for the psycho wingnuts who STILL insist we found WMD:

BUSH: The minute we found out they didn't have weapons of mass destruction, I was the first to say so.

PELLEY: When was it that you first found out or it dawned on you that, indeed, there were no weapons of mass destruction? And I wonder, did you think, "What have I done?"

BUSH: I wondered what went wrong, because you can't conduct this war on terror unless you've got good intelligence. And so the first thing I did was I put a commission together to take a good, hard look at what did go

No comments: