Saturday, June 14, 2008

GOOD FOR OBAMA!!!

This is another reason I like him and why I also like to listen to Mike Malloy: We've got the fight back against the movement conseravtives, the war whores, the idiots who believe in the Free Market Fairy, the radio gasbags and FAUX News.
Obama Pool Report From Philadelphia Fundraiser
POOL REPORT
Amy Chozick
The Wall Street Journal.

He [Obama] warned that the general election campaign could get ugly. “They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,’” he said. A donor yelled out a deep accented “Don’t give in!”

“I won’t but that sounded pretty scary. You’re a tough guy,” Obama said.

If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

A.J. Strata offers this "rebuttal": "Barack bowls like a girl, "

No comments: