Friday, September 19, 2008

I THINK CHARLIE WAS CORRECT ABOUT SARAH

In all too many ways, Sarah Palin really is disabled. According to McCain, energy policy is her strongest point and even there she doesn't know how much of America's total energy Alaska provides and neither does McCain. She continues to LIE about the Bridge to Nowhere and her knowledge of foreign policy is only suitable for a sit-com. Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb) sees this very clearly:
“I think it’s a stretch to, in any way, to say that she’s got the experience to be president of the United States,” Hagel said.

“I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, ‘I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia,’” he said. “That kind of thing is insulting to the American people.”

2 comments:

nitish said...

rangel should know about disabled...

he doesn't have an ethical bone in his body (illegal free parking, abusing rent control in the middle of a housing crisis, tax evasion)

Steve J. said...

I agree that Charlie has some ethical problems but Palin is even worse.