Sunday, March 15, 2009

ANOTHER TAKE ON HUMAN EVENTS

In what is otherwise another example of mainstream media rolling over for a right-wing extremist, CNN's John King asked Cheney a question based on article in one of the magazine for the crazies:
Holding up a copy of Human Events, King said to Cheney: "This is a newspaper many Americans might not recognize, but I read it and I know you read it." Cheney quickly replied: "Human Events." King then stated: It's the conservative weekly Human Events.

I think it's good to let more people know exactly the kind of lunacy behind American conservatism so I'm not upset with King for bringing up Human Events, a agit-prop rag that boasts having Ann Coulter as a regular contributor.

(I do blame King for playing T-Ball with Cheney instead of having a real interview.)

No comments: