Sunday, March 01, 2009

TWO MORE WHO WANT AMERICA TO FAIL

Mark "Foamer" Levin and former senator Rick "Man-on-Dog" Santorum are rooting for failure because what's bad for America is good for movement conservatism. They aren't the only ones.

THINK PROGRESS: What do you think about what Rush said about, I mean, do you hope? Should we hope that President Obama fails?

LEVIN: Yes.

TP: Yes?

SANTORUM: If…absolutely we hope that his policies fail.

TP: Ok.

SANTORUM: Because, well, we, I believe his policies will fail, I don’t know, but I hope they fail, I don’t know. But I believe they will fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's disgusting that any American would hope a president fails just because he has an opposing view. If any person had come out and said "they hoped the troops failed in Iraq", that person would have been crucified in the media.These people are so lost in their views they can't see the big picture.