Friday, March 13, 2009

WHY I CALL LIMBAUGH "FATS"

You might recall that the wingnuts frequently called Michael Moore fat to discredit him so I decided to use their own tactic against one of their own.

Recently, Megan McCain wrote that Ann Coulter sucks. To be precise, she wrote:
To make matters worse, certain individuals continue to perpetuate negative stereotypes about Republicans. Especially Republican women. Who do I feel is the biggest culprit? Ann Coulter. I straight up don’t understand this woman or her popularity. I find her offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time.

In a childish attempt to defend Coulter, War Whore Laura Ingrham attacked Megan:
INGRAHAM (mocking): Ok, I was really hoping that I was going to get that role in the Real World, but then I realized that, well, they don’t like plus-sized models. They only like the women who look a certain way.

So, "fat" is still in the wingnut armory.

No comments: