Monday, January 10, 2011

TWO THREE EXAMPLES OF BAGGER VIOLENT EXTREMISM

The most famous is from Sharron Angle, the Bagger candidate to replace Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV). She was talking to a right-wing hate radio host at the time.
Manders: If we needed it at any time in history, it might be right now.

Angle: Well it's to defend ourselves. And you know, I'm hoping that we're not getting to Second Amendment remedies. I hope the vote will be the cure for the Harry Reid problems.
A lesser known instance is directly from a conservative hate radio host, Joyce Kauffmann speaking at a Tea Party rally last summer:
“And I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media. I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced that the most important thing the founding fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will."

UPDATE:

No comments: