Friday, August 10, 2012

ROOT, REAGAN & COLUMBIA UPDATE

I sent Wayne Allyn Root Prof. Fuch's reply and he sent me three responses:

REPONSE ONE:
Yes of course she'd conveniently forget. Who'd admit to that?

Sent from my iPhone

RESPONSE TWO:
Did you ask her if she knew me?

Sent from my iPhone

RESPONSE THREE:
i'm betting she remembers both. LOL

By the way...I've had at least a DOZEN Ivy Leaguers report the exact same scenario at Yale, Harvard, Princeton...cheering and celebrating when Reagan was shot. It's not an isolated incident, nor can it be questioned. It happened at liberal colleges all over USA.

Wayne

In response to TWO, I wrote that I has included his name in my original post to Prof. Fuchs. In response to THREE, I sent Root the results of the LexisNexis search I performed. So far, he has not replied.

No comments: