Monday, September 12, 2005

THE WINGNUTS ARE GETTING A LITTLE TOUCHY

I made some posts at WizBang about Katrina, correcting some of the more obvious mistakes but all I get for my efforts is disdain.

Steve J-
Might I suggest blogger.com.
I've watched patiently as you have spammed the commetns section here. If you want to be a blogger then by all means get a blog. Please don't abuse the comments section. http://wizbangblog.com/archives/007057.php#093437



Here's an example of my "spam" and the response:

For instance, it took five days for National Guard troops to arrive in strength on the scene in Homestead, Fla. after Hurricane Andrew hit in 2002.
Andrew hit in 1992. Posted by:
Steve J. at September 12, 2005 03:24 PM

Steve J., I believe it was probably a mistype.
shut up. Posted by:
Henry at September 12, 2005 03:40 PM

Here's another example of me correcting a wingnut:

How exactly should FEMA have known that Katrina would be the 'Big One'?
Posted by: Radical Centrist


LMFAO!!!!!!!
Urgent Weather Message from NWS New Orleans
WWUS74 KLIX 281550 NPWLIX URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW ORLEANS LA
1011 AM CDT SUN AUG 28 2005
DEVASTATING DAMAGE EXPECTED

Posted by: Steve J. at September 12, 2005 01:03 PM

No comments: