Monday, March 06, 2006

ANOTHER SECRET SERVICE VISIT

The same two agents who came by Friday came again today, at about 1:07 PM. They knew that Det. Woodward had come by and I told them to speak with him but they want to speak directly to me. I told them that I would not do so unless a lawyer was present and they seemed to get that. I gave them my e-mail address and I expect to hear from them soon.

Here's what the local cop sent to me today after our talk:

Mr. Jandreau,
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me this morning. I do appreciate it. As we discussed the Secret Service is concerned over some "postings" that were made by you that seemed to indicate that you either wanted to harm the President of the United States or that you endorsed or encouraged such action. I am convinced after speaking with you that that is not the case. Please keep my e-mail address and phone number in case you have any questions or concerns that you think I can help you with.
I spoke with the agent from the Secret Service after our conversation and he is interested in meeting with you briefly on your terms. If you would let me know if that is still a possibility, I would be happy to facilitate such a meeting.
Again thanks for you time today.
Detective Woodward
520-547-8945

No comments: