Monday, March 13, 2006

FUNNIEST LIBERAL BLOG POST

Wampum has a list and you can pick one for the Koufax Awards. I have only read a few of them but my favorite is Tbogg's hilarious spoof of Jonah "Doughy Pantload" Goldberg. Here's how it starts:

NRO post day one

Kathrin says I shoud rite down waht I think and remeber and evrey thing that happins to me from now on. I dont know why but she says its importint so they will see if they can use me. I hope they use me becaus my mom says that she wont suport me any more and I should get a job. My name is Jonah Goldberg and now I werk at NRO wich is easy to spel wich is good. I told Kathrin and mr Buckley taht I dont rite so good and they said it doesnt mater because theyre readers dont think so good. Kathrin says I shoud just rite like I talk and like the compushishens I rote at Goucher school taht my mom also got me into. I hope this goes good.

No comments: