Tuesday, June 05, 2007

MORE ON MY LITTLE BUDDY RAYRA

(Via ChenZhen)

On this thread, Rayra wrote:


#156

rayra 9/01/2006 4:08:02 pm PDT
#121 storagemanager 9/1/2006 05:18PM PDT
113 rayra 9/1/2006 05:15PM PDT
#92 storagemanager 9/1/2006 05:00PM PDT 85 rayra 9/1/2006 04:53PM PDT .....marching to kill another thread....must be booze time. I drink about 6 alcoholic beverages a month, you stupid cunt
I dont know why Charles allows your filth...but it really shows your I.Q.
Sure, sure, cursing = schtoopid. Whatever. STFU, cunt.



Charles Johnson, the owner of Little Green Footballs, responded:

#173

Charles 9/01/2006 4:44:08 pm PDT
rayra: I'm tired of getting emails from offended women--many of whom are NOT commenters, but just people who read this stuff and are offended--and I don't blame them for being offended. Knock it off, or start your own blog and deal with the crap yourself.


Rayra responds to Charles:


#184

rayra 9/01/2006 5:16:40 pm PDT


#173 Charles 9/1/2006 06:44PM PDT rayra: I'm tired of getting emails from offended women--many of whom are NOT commenters, but just people who read this stuff and are offended--and I don't blame them for being offended. Knock it off,
or start your own blog and deal with the crap yourself.
"Tired", Charles? - why do you persist in allowing storagemanager to post here, despite repeatedly asking it to knock off what it is doing? Why do you allow a cretin like American Infidel to post her genocidal calls here? Why do you allow the people who were the core of your fact-checking reputation to be driven off by psychotics - and worse, attack those same people when they call out the genocide-inciters?
I don't blame them for being offended either, and they are not nearly as offended as I am by the likes of the incessant BDS and calls for genocide and murder of children that you've allowed to fester here.
What are YOU going to do about THAT, besides ban me or ask me to leave for daring to point it out / make the challenge?
"Tired" he says. Same here. When are you going to do something effective about those people, besides cluck at them?
I'd welcome and respect an explanation, but you've refused to provide one in any form that I've been able to spot (other than kssing off some decent people in exchange for shitbags like storagemanager).


Charles replies:

#193

Charles 9/01/2006 5:38:38 pm PDT
I'm serious. Start your own blog. Then you can insult whoever you want to insult, and ban whoever you want to ban, and deal with all of the crap that comes with it.
If this isn't a satisfactory answer, then you're welcome to take your comments elsewhere.


Rayra:

#200

rayra 9/01/2006 5:58:51 pm PDT


#193 Charles 9/1/2006 07:38PM PDT I'm serious. Start your own blog. Then you can insult whoever you want to insult, and ban whoever you want to ban, and deal
with all of the crap that comes with it. If this isn't a satisfactory answer, then you're welcome to take your comments elsewhere.
That doesn't even begin to cover the questions you've been asked. And I'll stay here as long as the likes of fucking Idiots like storagemanager, AI, jehu et al are allowed to remain.
Why do you allow the likes of AI and storagemanager to post here, while showing decent posters the door? Why do you allow their genocidal / ban Islam / deport american citizens / kill children garbage to be posted here?
I won't bother to ask again, I'm not going all 'globular cluster' about it. You either have no answer or will not publically admit whatever it is. Surely it can't be that you agree with what they post? Is it some 'marketplace of ideas' horseshit? Some example of tolerance for all ideas, a la your pet Gordons? People want to know why. People who earned your blog its reputation for being 'the site that fact-checks your ass'.
As your blog popularity grows, you are gathering that % of the population that are psychotic and they are staying to vent and fume. LGF is turning into a god-damned pathetic CSPAN call-in show and you aren't doing anything to prevent it.
Why not?


Charles:

#209

Charles 9/01/2006 6:16:10 pm PDT
Really? You're demanding answers from me, rayra? And if I don't answer, you'll... do what? Leave? Post more death threats to CAIR officials? Take potshots at me behind my back at other blogs?
Oooh. Now I'm terrified. Grow up, you freaking bully.


Rayra:


#231

rayra 9/01/2006 6:39:27 pm PDT


#209 Charles 9/1/2006 08:16PM PDT Really? You're demanding answers from me, rayra? And if I don't answer, you'll... do what? Leave? Post more death threats to CAIR officials? Take potshots at me behind my back at other blogs? Oooh.
Now I'm terrified. Grow up, you freaking bully.
Now I'm really thinking this isn't Charles. Too childish. wtf, who is this nancy?
I'm not 'demanding' anything - I'm challenging you to give an answer, instead of trying to sidestep / ignore the questions, as you just did again. What is so impossibly difficult about expressing why you choose to host cretins like AI, while shoving other folks out the door?
and btw, thanks for parroting CAIR's lie about the comment. I expressed surprise that no one had killed that creep Doug Hooper. From 3000mi away. Some 'death threat'.
Your email to me at the time certainly had no such tone, and even spoke of how vague my remark had been. Now you sit here and sneer at me about it. Who ARE you?


#255

rayra 9/01/2006 7:05:45 pm PDT

#213 Charles 9/1/2006 08:23PM PDT No, I think bullying assholes are a pain in
the ass. #214 Charles 9/1/2006 08:25PM PDT And rayra: that's it. Make your
decision. If you're so convinced that you know better than me how to run a blog,
go ahead and do it. Build your echo chamber and have fun.

I've made no such assertions about "knowing better" - I'm asking YOU why YOU are choosing to allow what you do and why. I'm asking about your rationale. And you keep avoiding the questions and trying to get me to leave in a huff.
The real Charles, the Charles I've traded email with over the years wouldn't post such childish shit and certainly hasn't dodged controversy over the years. This stinks to high heaven.
And on top of it, the real Charles has no hesitation about pulling the trigger on a banning when somebody crosses the line. I'm not inviting it, but if the actual Charles was so peeved as to post the snarky crap of the last couple posts, I would have been banned already.
/This really isn't adding up



Charles has had enough:

#284

Charles 9/01/2006 8:26:26 pm PDT
I just came back and read what's been going on in here. Thought I'd let everyone have their say.
I'm now shutting off posting privileges for those who think this is a horrible place, and I'm a "cowardly fraud." Go insult me elsewhere. I know you will.

No comments: