Monday, September 24, 2007

MORE ALAN G. ON BILL C.

This was on FAUX!!!

GREENSPAN: I certainly do not. I admire both the Senior Bush and the Junior Bush who I've gotten along with exceptionally well. My basic problem is my concern about the Republican Party in which I have been brought up. And this is not the fiscal policies of the Republican Party of Goldwater, which I so strongly supported.
CAVUTO: So, they abandoned you, you didn't abandon them?
GREENSPAN: Well, I don't want to say anybody abandoned anybody, I'm just basically saying that I think we've lost our way.
CAVUTO: But you like Bill Clinton?
GREENSPAN: I thought Bill Clinton was the best Republican president we've had in a while.


SOURCE:
Fox News Network
September 18, 2007 Tuesday
SHOW: YOUR WORLD WITH NEIL CAVUTO 4:02 PM EST
Interview With Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan
BYLINE: Neil Cavuto
GUESTS: Alan Greenspan
SECTION: NEWS; Domestic
LENGTH: 3840 words

No comments: