Monday, October 15, 2007

ANOTHER CATFIGHT IN WINGNUT WORLD

First it was Weiner vs. Coulter and the latest is Rivera vs. Malkin. What is it all about? Well, 6 weeks ago in the Boston Globe, Rivera had this to say about Little Miss Internment:
Rivera, who as a fledgling lawyer in the '70s counseled the Puerto Rican nationalist group the Young Lords, says he can't stomach the politicians and pundits who are stoking "anti-immigrant hysteria," and his antipathy extends to some of his colleagues at Fox.
"Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life," he says. "She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people.
"It's good she's in D.C. and I'm in New York," Rivera sneers. "I'd spit on her if I saw her."


Rivera did apologize for those comments on O'Reilly's show but that wasn't good enough for Malkin, so she refuses to appear ever again on Falafel Bill's show:


From: “Michelle Malkin”
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:04:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Michelle no longer on the Factor?

I made the decision to quit appearing on the O’Reilly show in response to the poor handling of the Geraldo Rivera matter (the staged “apology” on The Factor was a complete farce). I won’t go into details, but please know that your support means a lot to me. You can catch me on other Fox News shows and read my daily blog posts and weekly columns at MichelleMalkin.com.

Best,Michelle


Pass the popcorn and watch some Malkin "highlights" at Tbogg and ThinkProgress.

No comments: