Thursday, December 13, 2007

HARD TO BELIEVE, SO I MAY HAVE MISHEARD

Several years ago, I was working and at the same time listening to Hannity's radio show in the background. I heard him say something like "everybody got the same amount of money back from the Bush tax cuts." No, we all know that's a HUGE lie but it does show that Hannity is more than willing to lie about the economy to help support the GOP.

Today I heard something equally astounding. In the second hour of his show, about 15 minutes before the end of the hour, he took a call from a self-described liberal and the fellow complained about the economy. Hannity went through a list of "positives," such as low inflation, and included THIS as a positive:
"You've got a housing bubbble that hasn't burst."

This is so blatantly FALSE that I hoped the caller would jump on it but he didn't. :-(

No comments: