Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE

Chris Matthews, host of HARDBALL, is becoming just as unhinged as Michael Savage or Mark Levin, especially when it comes to Hillary Clinton. I've read about a few of his outrageous comments and interviewing stunts and you've got to admit that when Bill O'Reilly says you're being unfair to Hillary, you really are. O'Reilly was referring to this sham. I got an e-mail from David Brock about this and I was surprised to see how many times Matthews has been vicious toward Hillary. Here's just a few samples:

"I hate her. I hate her. All that she stands for."
"She Devil"
"Nurse Ratched"
"Madame Defarge"
"Witchy"
"Anti-male"

You can read about the other attacks Matthews has made against Hillary and other women from Jamie Foser's weekly roundup for 1/11/08.

No comments: