Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MARY KATHERINE HAM'S FATHER

Via Memeorandum, I learned that Ham reports that her father got a polling call that included questions about Obama and Wright. I know about a poll just like this and I think it is the same poll. For example, the length of the poll as reported by Ham is the same as the one I directly know of and one of the questions is identical:
the caller asked, "How closely have you been following the Rev. Wright
story," to which the voter could answer "Very closely," "Somewhat Closely," and
"Not Closely at all."

If I am correct, then Ham's father, Jon Ham, lied to the poller because to get as far in the poll as he did, one has to say one is voting in the Democratic primary in North Carolina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, I'm a registered Democrat and I DID vote in the Democratic primary in N.C. on May 6. There was no lie involved.

Jon Ham
MK's Dad