Saturday, May 17, 2008

ANOTHER PEEK INTO A WINGNUT'S MIND

Last summer, I became embroiled in a comment war on a wingnut blog and Miss Beth came to the conclusion that I was using state-owned computers for non-work activity. She apparently still thinks that:

I wonder if he's using UofA computers in a closed computer lab again like he was over the summer--wasting our taxpayer money on his personal blog. Maybe I need to report him again for more investigation--last time he pulled this stunt was 1:30 am in the Health Sciences Center with unprotected medical files in a computer lab NOT open 24/7 and before the school term started and we're getting awfully close to graduation where the students will be gone again...Miss Beth Homepage 05.17.08 - 5:10 pm #


Miss Beth's claims are obviously false but it's interesting that she would take the time to track down the IP address simply because she disagreed with what I posted.

No comments: