Thursday, May 22, 2008

REACTIONS TO THE ABC NEWS ITEM ON PARSLEY

From the comments to the article, the hard-core Fundies approve of the hatred:
When you take God out of things such as school prayers or saying the Pledge of Alleigance, we have some problems. I love Pastor Parsley he is truly a great man of God. For thos of you who take things this man says and blow them up then of course everyone will get upset. I have listened to this man for 20 years growing up with my father as a pastor and have never heard him speak of things in a cruel way, he stays by what the bible states.
Posted by:
firmbeliever20 1:32 PM

From what I listened to, Parsley was not talking hate, he was just stating what is in God's Word. As a Christian, I have to say from all I have read and studied that we as a nation have turned our back on God and we will feel his wrath. We need to turn back to him before it is too late. We are close to the rapture, but it will be His time, not ours, because 1,000 years to the Lord could be like 1 year for us. [snip]
Posted by:
catj51 12:23 PM

No comments: