Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A SIMPLE TEST OF "WHO CARES FOR THE TROOPS?"

I was curious about how wingnuts react to reports of PTSD, depression and other sychological problems our troops have been facing since the war in Iraq so I used LEXIS-NEXIS to check out Sean "Democrats demorlize the troops" Hannity.

I search from June 11, 2003 to the present. I only searched FAUX News transcripts and the search terms were "Hannity" AND "PTSD." There were only 2 results returned and I read each of them. Hannity himself never discusses PTSD.

The results:

1.
Conservatives Continue to Resist John McCainFox News Network, February 1, 2008 Friday, NEWS; Domestic, 1407 words, Sean Hannity, Alan Colmes

2.
Interview With California Congressman Duncan Hunter and New Jersey Congressman Robert AndrewsFox News Network, March 23, 2007 Friday, NEWS; International, 2087 words, Sean Hannity, David Hunt, Alan Colmes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as I concerned, the only folks on either side of the aisle who care-d about the troops are those who supported Dennis Kucinich type legislation to withhold funds for the war, which could have been accomplished as soon as the past election results were in.