Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HANNITY & FATS ARE WRONG AGAIN

Both have claimed in the past that McCain will learn the the MSM or "Drive-by Media" aren't his supporters and today Hannity said that this week should be a real eye-opener for McCain because the Press has fawned over Obama. So, what does McCain think?

From CBS News, McCain: "We Will Come Home In Victory":
Couric: Finally, Senator, your campaign released a video today complaining about what you call the media's love affair with Sen. Obama. (LAUGHTER) Clearly you believe you're getting unfair coverage. Why do you think that's the case?

McCain: I don't think so. I think …it is what it is. I'm a big boy. And I'm enjoying every minute of the campaigning. And I'm certainly not complaining. And, in fact, I think its fun to watch.

No comments: