Friday, September 12, 2008

PALIN IS JUST ANOTHER TALK RADIO CANDIDATE

Wingnut radio gasbags have told us over and over and over again that we are fighting for our freedom in Iraq and Palin is shoveling the same BS. From part 1 of her interview on ABC with Charles Gibson:
And I do believe, though, that this war against extreme Islamic terrorists is the right thing. It's an unfortunate thing, because war is hell and I hate war, and, Charlie, today is the day that I send my first born, my son, my teenage son overseas with his Stryker brigade, 4,000 other wonderful American men and women, to fight for our country, for democracy, for our freedoms.

Charlie, those are freedoms that too many of us just take for granted. I hate war and I want to see war ended. We end war when we see victory, and we do see victory in sight in Iraq.

UPDATE: Just in case you were unsure that her son is going to Iraq, here's confirmation.

No comments: