Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NOW I GET IT...

I was wondering why the McCain/Palin campaign would use the Secret Service to keep reporters from talking to supporters at rallies and now I know why:
Damn the Polls: McCain's Irreducibles Beg to Differ
by Jason Horowitz October 20, 2008
The New York Observer

“I don’t believe these polls,” said America Blanca, a 44-year-old small business owner from Miami who wore a red dress and was visibly pumped up by the rally. “Not one of them. Because it’s the kids answering the polls on the computers. Their parents are not home and they are answering and they will not be voting. I think if he is losing, it is only by a little spread. Very little.” She held the tip of her pointer finger about two inches from the tip of her thumb.

Asked if her business made more than $250,000 a year, the cap under which Obama has proposed cutting taxes, she said it did. Told about Obama’s proposal, she answered, “I don’t give a shit. I will never vote for a black man.”

No comments: