Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FATS CAN'T STOP LYING

Today, Pigboy was crowing his approval numbers in a McClatchy-Ipsos poll:

But they have done a poll, they have done a national poll, and they have found that about a third of the American people have a highly favorable opinion of me. Ladies and gentlemen, that makes me one of the most popular Americans in the country. Yeah, they're the ones that found me. McClatchy is the one, you'd have to say, that gave me my big break. But if I have an approval rating above a third, that makes me higher than Congress, that makes me higher than lawyers, that puts me with a higher approval rate than Hollywood, and also, my approval number of 33% is higher than Obama's numbers are going to be when his presidency is over in 2012.

Sounds pretty good for a gasbag, doesn't it? Well, as Paul Harvey used to say, here's the rest of the story:

Obama v. Limbaugh: Poll finds it's no contest
By Steven Thomma McClatchy Newspapers
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The poll found 30 percent of Americans with favorable opinions of Limbaugh, and 46 percent with unfavorable opinions. A solid 33 percent of all Americans have "very unfavorable" opinions of the talk show host.

This is the Pigboy question from the poll and you can see that only 11% are "very favorable" about Fats.

No comments: