Monday, April 13, 2009

THE CRAZIES AND "THEY"

I saw the clip on County Fair and I had to get the transcript from LexisNexis so you can read it for yourself. This is from the April 10th Glenn Beck Show on FAUX1:
BECK: You know, we were just talking in the break with the guests as they were getting to leave. And the book "American Progressivism" by R.J. Pestritto will just open your eyes and you will see how our founders were just betrayed and buried in the dust.

And I can't help but think what my great, great grandfather used to say - I haven't told you this before but my great, great grandfather is Thomas Paine. And we were like this. I mean, he really was. And he was a gateman and, of course, we were so close.

I remember when he used to take me fishing but that's a different story. If I could channel my great, great, great grandfather right now, gee, what would he say to America today?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BOB BASSO, "THOMAS PAINE":... Your complacency will only aid and abet to our national suicide. Remember, they wouldn't dare bomb Pearl Harbor, but they did. They wouldn't dare drive two planes into the World Trade Center, but they did. They wouldn't dare pilot a plane through the most sophisticated air defenses in the world and crash into the Pentagon, but they did. They wouldn't dare pass the largest spending bill in history and open defiance of the will of the people, but they did.

Yes, that's right, in BeckWorld, the stimulus bill is as bad as the 9-11 attacks or Pearl Harbor.

1Fox News Network
April 10, 2009 Friday
SHOW: BECK 5:00 PM EST
BYLINE: Glenn Beck
GUESTS: R.J. Pestritto, Jonah Goldberg, Amity Shlaes, Robert Gellately, Bob Basso
SECTION: NEWS; Domestic
LENGTH: 7324 words

No comments: