Friday, July 31, 2009

MORE BIRTHER MADNESS...

These are taken from the comments on Glenn Thrush's Politico blog entry.
There are many questions left unanswered. Where is Obama's actual birth certificate?
Posted By: Pat | July 31, 2009 at 09:40 AM

Question: Why doesn't President Obama just simply release the information?
Posted By: independentvoter | July 31, 2009 at 09:49 AM

There is NOT legal proof on the internet that the Community organizer in chief was born in Hawaii. And without "right wing talk radio" how would we ever get the truth?
Posted By: ricardo maxwell | July 31, 2009 at 10:20 AM

If he is an American why does he not show proof--Instead of all this run around-O and by the way I'm A Republican and proud of it!----

Posted By: adofili | July 31, 2009 at 11:16 AM

yes, why doesn't the idiot show his birth certificate!!! what is he hiding. He and his cronies are doing a good job at destroying this country.I hope and pray his healthcare does not go through. I don't want the gov't telling me what dr. I can use and what treatments I can have done.

Posted By: linda | July 31, 2009 at 10:44 PM

No comments: