Saturday, December 05, 2009

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, ANOTHER HANNITY LIE...

I've recently heard him say on his radio show that 2009 is one of the coldest years on record and this graphic from this WaPo article shows the truth:


Thanx to LexisNexis, I also found that he said it on his TV show:

Nov. 10, 2009:
HANNITY: Here's what I don't understand. This is one of the coldest years on record, ladies and gentlemen. There is no -- I don't believe climate change is real. I think this is global warming hysteria and alarmism. But, yet, we're going to lose millions of jobs. We're going to outsource to foreign countries manufacturing jobs. China and India will never abide by this.

Nov. 20, 2009:
HANNITY: It's not how science works. But isn't this interesting? You know what is this, the ninth coldest year on record since we've been recording it since the last time I checked? Liberals will say if it's cold, it's global warming, if it's snowing, it's global warming, if it's hot, it's global warming, if there's a volcano or an earthquake it's global warming. There's nothing that doesn't prove that there is global warming.

No comments: