Thursday, February 25, 2010

AND MORE

Several times I've heard Hannity make fun of Pres. Obama's desire to rid the world of nuclear weapons and here's an example from his TV show1:
HANNITY: You know, whatever happened to -- he said in the speech, and this is I think shocked me as much as saying that he imagines a world without nuclear weapons, I thought we were going to hear John Lennon come on in the background.

I've also heard Hannity praise former Pres. Reagan repeatedly and he even describes himself as a "Reagan Conservative." Until I read this piece by David Neiwert, I didn't recall what Reagan's stance was on nuclear weapons:

“A nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought. The only value in our two nations possessing nuclear weapons is to make sure they will never be used. But then would it not be better to do away with them entirely?”

President Reagan in his 1984 State of the Union address.



1Fox News Network
September 23, 2009 Wednesday
SHOW: FOX HANNITY 9:00 PM EST
President Obama Delivers his First Speech at the U.N. General Assembly
BYLINE: Sean Hannity, Griff Jenkins
GUESTS: Michelle Malkin, Nicole Wallace, Sandra Smith
SECTION: NEWS; International
LENGTH: 3822 words

No comments: