Monday, April 11, 2011

WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME

I posted before that the designated Democratic observer, Ramona Kitzinger, had been present to go over the election results in Waukesha County and said there was nothing wrong.  Today I found this:
Statement & Account of Ramona Kitzinger, Waukesha Board of Canvassers member since 2004:
Monday, April 11, 2011
Waukesha County Democratic Party

[snip]
I am 80 years old and I don't understand anything about computers. I don't know where the numbers Kathy was showing me ultimately came from, but they seemed to add up. I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error and it wasn't even until the press conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election.
[snip]
Ok, then she shouldn't have been an official observer.

Eric Kleefeld at TPMDC has more here.

No comments: