Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CAIN WON'T BEAT OUT MITTENS

Basically, Herman Cain is just another radio gasbag:
Herman Cain Owns His Foreign Policy Experience: ‘Don’t Know The ‘President Of Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan’
by James Crugnale | 9:35 am, October 10th, 2011
MEDIATE
David Brody: “Are you ready for the gotcha questions that are coming from the media and others? Like who’s the president of Uzbekistan? It’s coming. All of this stuff and how are you dealing with that?”

Herman Cain: “I’m ready for the ‘gotcha’ questions and they’re already starting to come. And when they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I’m going to say you know, I don’t know. Do you know? And then I’m going to say how’s that going to create one job? I want to focus on the top priorities of this country. That’s what leaders do. They make sure that the nation is focused on the critical issues with critical solutions. Knowing who is the head of some of these small insignificant states around the world I don’t think that is something that is critical to focusing on national security and getting this economy going. When I get ready to go visit that country I’ll know who it is but until then I want to focus on the big issues that we need to solve.”

No comments: