Monday, February 27, 2012

I GUESS IT DIDN'T NEED DEFENDING

I expected that Fetus Boy Santorum would get a LOT of criticism for his remarks about JFK's speech but it hasn't turned out that way. I used LexisNexis to search U.S. Newspapers & Wires for "Santorum" AND "Kennedy" and if you eliminated the duplicates (e.g. multiple AP reports), there were only 49 mentions in the print media. Searching in TV and Radio Transcripts, there were 79 mentions.

Fats Limbaugh came out with a weakish defense of FB:
Now, Santorum, he may defend a little awkwardly here and there. I wouldn't say that what JFK ever said wanted to make me puke, like Santorum did, but the substance of what he said I can agree with.
UPDATE: I posted too soon! Mark "Foamer" Levin has gone into full-scale defense of Santorum.  Levin falsely claims that the separation of Church & State began in 1947 with a Supreme Court decision.

No comments: