Thursday, February 16, 2012

A VOICE FROM THE 12TH CENTURY

Foster Friess is one of Fetus Boy sugar daddies and managed to shock Andrea Mitchell in this exchange (h/t POLITICO):
He went on: “On this contraceptive thing, my Gosh it’s such [sic] inexpensive,” he added. “You know, back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraception. The gals put it between their knees, and it wasn’t that costly.”

Host Andrea Mitchell interjected, "Excuse me, I’m just trying to catch my breath from that, Mr. Friess, frankly,” she said after a long pause. “Let’s change the subject.”

I found a hilarious response on the POLITICO thread:
Rj Davidson
Then I hope President Santorum bans the availability of aspirin or at the very least makes it a controlled substance available only by prescription for the most extenuating circumstances. Teenage girls have too easy access to aspirin, this must stop NOW.
This response got 906 thumbs up on the Yahoo News thread:
F • Newark, New Jersey • 5 hrs ago Report Abuse

I am a conservative - but for goodness sakes can the GOP get a canidate that does not use his religion as his plan of action?! If I want to hear about what God wants us or does not want us to do - I'll go to Church. It alienates people who are not of those same beliefs and will make it very difficult for them to get the moderate vote.

No comments: