Thursday, March 22, 2012

I THOUGHT I WROTE ABOUT THIS BEFORE

but I can't find the post.  I recall Neal Boortz talking with an elderly woman who called his radio show and he reassured her that some rightwing wacko was a reliable source.  I thought it was immoral to mislead elderly people as Boortz did and now we have some evidence that it might even be deadly.

From Addicting Info:
Fox News Killed My Mother

I know this personally. FOX News killed my precious mother, Hallie. She watched FOX religiously. And when she fell ten days before she died, she refused to go to the doctor because, “I don’t want Obamacare to get all of my information!” she declared, recalling the warnings from FOX News “anchors.” She was emphatic. She was not going to consort with the Muslim enemy. As she made out her will she told her lawyer, “I don’t want any of my money going to the Muslim Brotherhood!” And her last protestation dealt with “Obama’s death panels.” Mother died just days later. I hold FOX News responsible for my mother’s death.

No comments: