Thursday, November 08, 2012

STUART VARNEY, POLL DENIALIST

Varney is another hack at the Fox Business Channel and on Sept. 25th, he made the following assertion about the polls:
STUART VARNEY, FOX BUSINESS: Hey, look, I don't believe them! I mean...

HANNITY: Neither do I.

VARNEY: ... look, [you] can go through all the scientific gobbledygook you like, I don't believe them! You're trying to make me believe that America is in favor of a president who's given us 8 percent unemployment, $16 trillion worth of debt, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, and these polls say, Yes, he is going to win. And we're being told by the establishment media we should believe that. Well, I don't!
SOURCE:
Fox News Network
September 25, 2012 Tuesday
SHOW: FOX HANNITY 9:53 PM EST
Interview with Stuart Varney, Dana Perino
BYLINE: Sean Hannity
GUESTS: Stuart Varney, Dana Perino
SECTION: NEWS; Domestic
LENGTH: 1335 words

No comments: