Thursday, January 31, 2013

PLENTY OF HAT TIPS!!!

(h/t Ellen at Newshounds)

You might recall that years ago, Sean Hannity promised to be waterboarded to prove that the procedure wasn't torture BUT HE NEVER KEPT HIS PROMISE.   This Wednesday,  Scott Keyes asked Hannity about this:
SCOTT KEYES: Before we get started I wanted to say one quick thing. Back in April 2009, you’d made a very generous offer. To prove that it’s not torture, you agreed on your television show to be waterboarded for charity and to donate the proceeds to the troops’ families.

HANNITY: I said Charles Grodin could do it.

KEYES: Now I know you’re an honorable guy Sean, when are you planning to hold the event?

HANNITY: You’re obviously taping this. I’m not getting into your five-year-old issue. Here I am bringing you on the program and give you an opportunity to give your pretty radical left-wing point of view, that’s kind of the way you treat me. But that’s all right.

KEYES: Sean, I’m just curious because you don’t think this is torture.

HANNITY: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. I get to ask the questions on the program.
UPDATE: There's a Facebook community devoted to this issue.

No comments: