Tuesday, July 02, 2013

SANFORD DETECTIVE ASKED ZIMMERMAN A GREAT QUESTION

For all the media hoopla, especially from the conservatives, I only found out about this from a blog post:
Sanford Police Detective Doris Singleton: Did you, at that time, ever say to him “I’m neighborhood watch”?
Zimmerman: No.
Officer Singleton: Did it not occur to you?
Zimmerman: No, I said, I don’t have a problem. And I started backing away from him
Officer Singleton: But you kinda did have a problem, that’s why you were following him, you had a concern with him.
Zimmerman: I was scared …
Officer Singleton: Too scared to tell him … that you were neighborhood watch? You were afraid to tell him that?
Zimmerman: Uh, … yes ma’am.
So, Zimmerman got out of his car despite being told he didn't have to, then he fails to tell Trayvon Martin that he's with the neighborhood watch.

No comments: