Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THIS SEEMS PRETTY FUCKED UP TO ME

(h/t billmon)

Liz Sidoti is the national political editor for the AP and she's leaving the AP to take a job with BP, the company that fucked over the northern Caribbean. She describes the transition this way:
"I'll be joining an international company in the midst of a turnaround, one with both real challenges and real opportunities," Sidoti wrote. "I'll have my own large portfolio, managing a great group of professionals in the press shop, internal communications, speech writing and social/digital media sectors. And I'll get the opportunity to tell BP's story of how they are more safely providing a necessary resource for a world that depends on driving, light and heat."
Which reminds me of something Sparky Anderson said about all the baseball players say great things about joining the NY Yankees, to wit "they never mention that Mr. Steinbrenner strapped a Brinks truck to their back."

No comments: