Monday, June 16, 2014

I'M SURPRISED THIS CALLER WAS LET ON LIMBAUGH'S SHOW

This it from today:
CALLER:  I wanted to comment about the debacle in the Middle East.  I think we need to face the fact that everyone would be better off if we'd left Saddam Hussein in charge of Iraq. It's a hard thing to say, but I think it's true.

RUSH:  Let me guess why.  Because Saddam was able to control all those factions by putting them all in jail or prison or clubbing them or whatever, but at least he kept that country within its borders and he kept the intruders out --

CALLER:  And he didn't attack us but we have two people now who are attacking us fighting over the scraps. We have Iran. We have Al-Qaeda. We have thousands of Americans dead, trillions of dollars spent, and we'd just be better off if it hadn't happened.

No comments: