Monday, July 27, 2009

BECK IS GOING TO SHARE MORE OF HIS PARANOIA

On his radio show today, Beck claimed that he's finally figured out the "master plan" and this week he's going to share it with the rest of us:
It's when all of the pieces that didn't make sense suddenly made sense, and I knew what we were facing. What you don't know is I then went to several people that I really truly respect and I can trust, and I asked them to form a research team and, in fact, Stu didn't even know this until this morning, but I put a research team together that worked for me, and they are people that don't have an agenda. They just want the truth. And I have asked them to disprove my theory. But it involves transformation, and I hope to be able to come to you with names, dates, events, more than just threads, more than just feelings. But to show, be able to draw up the whole picture for you.

I know what's going on in our country now and I have a research team that is doing some research on this to be able to present you with the facts. When I have facts, when I have enough, I'm going to come to you.

No comments: