Monday, May 22, 2006

FALWELL: CONTRADICTIONS ARE OK

I thought I had blogged this a long time ago. I'm surprised Falwell's head didn't explode on the spot.

From the December 2, 2004 edition of Hardball:

FALWELL: But I think all behavior is chosen.
MATTHEWS: I'm open. I don't know.
FALWELL: I think that --
MATTHEWS: Did you choose to be heterosexual?
FALWELL: I did.


[snip]

MATTHEWS: How old were you when you chose to be heterosexual?
FALWELL: Oh, I don't remember that.
MATTHEWS: Well, you must, because you say it's a big decision.
FALWELL: Well, I started dating when I was about 13.
MATTHEWS: And you had to decide between boys and girls. And you chose girls.
FALWELL: I never had to decide. I never thought about it.

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

My head exploded when I read this, I'll tell you!