Wednesday, October 17, 2007

THEY MIGHT AS WELL COME OUT AND SAY IT....

Over the last week or so, Mark Levin has been babbling about "genitalia" politics (Yes, that's the exact word he uses) and trying to show that 1) Hillary is wrong to say women will vote for her and 2) Women won't vote for her. Levin is one of the more rabid talk radio gasbags so I thought this meme was pretty much isolated to the fringes of wingnuttery. Atrios finds that I am wrong again.

Clifford May, a wingnut hack, was on Tucker Carlson's miserable show and had this exchange about Hillary, captured by both MediaMatters and Crooks & Liars:

MAY: At least call her a Vaginal-American, as opposed to --
CARLSON: Is that the new phrase?
MAY: I think that is, yeah.

Why are they so shy about coming out and telling us what they really think: Hillary is a c**t. Oh, I forgot, Serious People(©Atrios) can't be that blunt:

Wolf Blitzer on Cliff May:


BLITZER: But he's a respected guy, Clifford May.

JOHNSON: Well, he's respected by some people. I don't respect him, because I...

BLITZER: I have known him for many years...

JOHNSON: I...

BLITZER: ... going back to when he was a reporter for the "New York Times."

No comments: