Tuesday, March 18, 2008

QUICK, UNSCIENTIFIC, POLL ON THE SPEECH

From MSNBC

Live Vote
Do you think Sen. Barack Obama successfully tackled the issue of race in his speech? * 105089 responses
Yes. He answered the tough questions and wasn't afraid to be honest.
67%
No. He didn't ease my concerns about the divisive comments of his former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
26%
I don't know. I need more time to review the points of his speech.
7.7%
Do you think the country is ready for a black president? * 103450 responses
Yes. Obama proved he is ready to lead and bridge the racial divide.
66%
No. The underlying racial issues in this country have yet to be resolved.
20%
I don't know. I want to see how this speech is received by both black and white voters.
14%
Not a scientific survey. Click to learn more. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.

No comments: