Tuesday, April 15, 2008

McWAR FLIP-FLOPS AGAIN

This is becoming a habit for him.

FROM:
McCain Rewrites History on 'Rogue-State Rollback'
April 15, 2008 6:30 PM
Political Radar, ABC News

FLIP:

"I wasn't saying that we should go around and declare war," said McCain. "I was saying that we nations of like values and principles and belief in democracy and freedom should make efforts to modify the behavior of other nations."

FLOP:

While participating in a Republican debate moderated by CNN's Larry King on Feb. 15, 2000, the candidates were asked: "What area of American international policy would you change immediately as president?"

"I'd institute a policy that I call 'rogue state rollback,'" said McCain. "I would arm, train, equip, both from without and from within, forces that would eventually overthrow the governments and install free and democratically- elected governments."

No comments: