Friday, May 09, 2008

McWAR STABS HIMSELF IN THE BACK - TWICE!

First, he denies Arianna Huffington's claim that he told he he didn't vote for Fredo in 2000, then he states that he ♥ Pres. Fredo. According to the NY Times, there are 2 other people who support Arianna's version of the story and so far no one has supported McWAR's version. Even if Arianna's story is wrong, we have McWAR's own words for the second one (via Reuters):

McCain says it never happened and he was loyal to Bush.

"I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004," he said in an interview with Fox News' "O'Reilly Factor" that aired on Thursday night.

"And not only that, far more important than a vote, I campaigned everywhere in America for him," McCain said. "I enjoyed it. I campaigned with him. I did everything I could to get him elected and re-elected president."

The Arianna story is getting some media coverage.

No comments: