Friday, July 18, 2008

I LIKE GEN. WESLEY CLARK

And I think this is a better name for the Republican Noise Machine.

Wes Clark Calls Out "The Right Wing Freak Machine"
Thursday, July 17, 2008
The real fun came from retired Gen. Wesley Clark, the ex-Hillary acolyte who went on before Dean. Now, we remember when The General -- as his peeps call him -- called out John McCain on "Face the Nation" a while back. Conservatives milked that one for about a week and McCain riffed a campaign commercial out of the dustup.

The General said he hates to say it but "I was taken out of context." How is that possible? Blame the "Right Wing Freak Machine."

"Someone said to me 'This is a playbook operation by the right wing freak machine, the great freak show where they take a statement, distort it, blast it out of context and make it personal. They are so good at it they did all three steps in three hours and you fought back and I'm grateful for you from the bottom of my heart.'"

God, that is the best band name we have heard in months: Right Wing Freak Machine. Dig it.

No comments: