Saturday, September 13, 2008

PALIN CAN'T STOP LYING...

So she probably was a good choice for McCain because he also can't stop lying. Raw Story found that Jake Tapper & Lisa Chinn of ABC's Political Punch did a little fact-checking on her and here's what they found: She's lying about her position on man-made global warming.
Palin Flip-Flops on Whether Global Warming Has Man-Made Causes; Falsely Claims She Never Suggested Otherwise
September 12, 2008 9:35 AM
Political Punch
ABC News

"That's why I'm attributing some of man's activities to potentially causing some of the changes in the climate right now," said Palin.

"But I -- color me a cynic," Gibson said, "but I hear a little bit of change in your policy there when you say 'Yes,' now you’re beginning to say it is man-made. Sounds to me like you're adapting your position to Sen. McCain's."

"I think you are a cynic," Palin said, "because show me where I've said there's absolute proof that nothing that man has ever conducted or engaged in has had any effect or no effect on climate change. I have not said that.

Show me?

OK, Gov. Palin:

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, Dec. 4, 2007: "I'm not an Al Gore, doom-and-gloom environmentalist, blaming the changes in our climate on human activity, but I'm not going to put my head in the sand and pretend there aren't changes."

Interview with Newsmax, Aug. 28, 2008: "A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I'm not one, though, who would attribute it to being man-made."

No comments: