Monday, November 17, 2008

ANOTHER REASON I'M STILL UPSET WITH PEDERSON

He ran against Kyl and unfortunately lost. I thought his campaign sucked because it didn't try to show Arizonans what an extremist Kyl really is. As a result, we are stuck with another lying whore in the Senate. Here's what Kyl had to say about another economic stimulus package:
KYL: Marty Feldstein says we shouldn't. As a matter of fact, he testified before the Finance Committee in favor of the last stimulus package. He's now written that, of course, it didn't work. They never do.

MediaMatters found that on Oct. 30th in the WaPo, Feldstein argued FOR another stimulus package and in an interview on Bloomberg TV on Nov. 12th, Feldstein said:
``I hate to say it, because I'm a guy who doesn't like government spending and doesn't like fiscal deficits, but I don't see any alternative,''

No comments: