Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MARK LEVIN SHOWS HIS ASS

Using Dan Riehl's blog as a platform, he makes two posts vainly trying to portray himself as a reasonable person. In this one, Levin shows a remarkable lack of self-awareness:
And it was this unhinged, emotional outburst that caught my attention. I then realized, as did others, that Frum was a truly pathetic character subject to wild personality lurches and obsessed with drawing attention to himself.

This is EXACTLY what Levin does for a living and a commenter supplied this exchange Levin had with Brian Lamb of C-SPAN:(note: I could not find this on LexisNexis or C-SPAN)
LAMB: You do have names for a lot of people.

LEVIN: I do, I try to humiliate as many hard left types as I possibly can.

LAMB: Why?

LEVIN: Because humiliation is very effective, and from my point of view, we’re playing for keeps.

No comments: