Friday, June 13, 2014

BECK & HANNITY SITTIN' IN A TREE...

(h/t NTSMediaOnline)

Remember the "story" about Hannity, Levin & Beck disliking each other?  I listen to all three and I've never gotten a whiff of that and now Beck showed up on Hannity's TV show:

So said Premiere Networks syndicated Talk radio host and FOX News Channel personality Sean Hannity as he welcomed fellow Premiere syndicated radio talker and founder of TheBlaze Glenn Beck to his nightly TV show, Hannity! ”Why is it that we’re friends?” asked Beck, to which Hannity replied laughing, “I have no idea, people ask me that all the time.” Beck said perhaps their friendship is just because he is the kind of guy who is friends with everybody. “Everybody?” asked Hannity incredulously. “Well, maybe not everybody — Van Jones and the President don’t like me too much,” Beck admitted. Beck also observed that when he previously hosted a show on FNC, “I didn’t get a rug that looked like me,” as Sean has on the floor of his set. “And I didn’t get a coffee cup either, and I certainly didn’t get a football,” Beck added. Watch the full conversation between the two multimedia media moguls, where they also discuss “solutions for America,” at TheBlaze.com HERE.

UPDATE: MEDIAITE has a little more.

No comments: